Look at 'Urban' Street Art and ANALYSE what you are looking at.
1. Is it funny?
2. Is it making a statement
3. Is it taking familiar form and putting that form into a 'random' or 'colourful' or 'inventive' background?
4. How is it relevant to the politics of today?
5. What 'twist' of Reality is occuring?
6. A great original Street Art or Urban painting is 90% idea and 10% creation.
7. A Street Art or Urban painting usually gives you an INSTANT emotional reaction
8. This type of art is usually OBVIOUS but gives you a feeling of CLEVER
9. It is a THINKING artists art and it is a BUYERS decorative and original imagery to place on the wall.